About Transcript Translation
Your transcripts provide critical proof of your education and training that can help you obtain employment, apply for a visa or enroll in a university or other training institution. If your transcript translation isn’t accurate, it can cause delays or other problems – even prevent you from obtaining work or enrolling in classes.
At City Gate Language Services, we make sure you get the most accurate translation possible to avoid delays and other problems. Our translators are skilled in linguistics as well as specific fields and document types so they can provide the translation you need at a price that’s competitive.
We follow a simple, straightforward process that helps ensure you receive the most accurate translation as soon as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Step one: Submit your document to us by email, by fax or through the regular mail
- Step two: We’ll review it to make sure there are no issues with legibility or other concerns before forwarding it to the translator.
- We’ll choose a translator based on your language requirements and the type of expertise your document requires.
- Once your transcripts have been translated, we’ll forward the final translation to you as a secure email attachment that can be easily viewed, downloaded and printed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the transcript translation process take? For most jobs, we can provide you with a certified translation within just 48 hours.
- What is the cost of transcript translation? The cost of your translation can vary based on your document and your needs. Why? Because we’re committed to providing the most accurate products possible. That means we don’t offer cookie-cutter solutions. We treat every job individually based on the document’s complexity and the customer’s unique needs. You can request a quote for your transcript translation by filling out our online quote form.
- How many languages does City Gate offer? At City Gate, we offer translations in more than 140 languages.
- Will my transcript translation be accepted? You bet. At City Gate, we’re so confident our translations are accurate, we offer a 100% refund guaranteeing your final document will be accepted by any government agency, school or institution.
Photo Credit: BdwayDiva1